ABH ROM contest, me vs. my 5 year old daughter...
This forum is archived information and is no longer active.
Started by HamdiC, May 25, 2014 · 15 Replies · 746 Views
ABH ROM contest, me vs. my 5 year old daughter...
Wut, insane. Shocking!
Just for her position at 0:03 I knew it that it would be some kind of contortion thing. Kids... how mobile we are and how disfunctional we become as we grow!
It would be interesting test on her the mastery sets, just for curiosity ![]()
She even lift?
Oh, she's probably only going to be a little high- HOLY BANANAS HOW IN THE NAME OF
I was not expecting that....
wheezer said:She even lift?
![]()
Feet are not together, I suggest going back a microcycle. ![]()
I don't think she's using her glutes enough... ![]()
Hamdi's ROM is actually pretty good here also! Good ABH genetics ![]()
I lol'd. So hard.
.... I can't even.
Laughed. A lot.
Then run to bathroom and cried. A lot.
My ROM isn't so bad, but still... I'll take the idea that genetics is involved as a consolation.
It's pretty crazy that we could posses so much mobility at one age and loose it that much later in life. But I think I will have to test her re: mastery.
Oh well, alteast I think I can beat her at sPL.
HamdiC said:
Oh well, alteast I think I can beat her at sPL.
Here's my 5 year old doing a static hold, no gymnastics training.
https://www.gymnasticbodies.com/forum/topic/14103-show-us-your-best-foundation-pictures/#entry139242
I would like to see her ABR in that range !
Nautique163 said:I would like to see her ABR in that range !
I might just have to try that!