This forum is archived information and is no longer active.

Show Us Your Best Foundation Pictures!

Started by Cory Fair, December 19, 2013 · 16 Replies · 1,557 Views

Cory Fair

As part of the new course layout, there will be a community wall page for your best Foundation-related pictures. This will be ongoing, so there is no rush on submitting these. Only requirements are to be tasteful and demonstrate good form.

thecolin
Cory Fair said:

Only requirements are to be tasteful...

 

*deletes naked handstand pictures*

Murray Truelove
thecolin said:

*deletes naked handstand pictures*

Pretty sure it's tasteful if you do it in black and white.

Adriano Augusto

Ok, I will be there :D

Adriano Augusto

My most proud: planche leans and PPP :D

 

gallery_3295_87_286048.png

 

gallery_3295_87_828295.png

 

And bonus, Incline Rows, just for my back :)

 

gallery_3295_87_149540.jpg

 

I would add my superman (arch body hold) but there are people that has better picture with far more good form than me, so I let them.

 

Thanks for this!

PhilTaylor

Your back is just huge. Oo :D

 

If i want a back like that, yeah well I have to train... :ph34r:

kimura

Damn Adriano, nice back dude!

Iain Scott

Awesome back development. Btw is that an Elliot hulse strength camp wristband?

strme

MN pe/im 6   i like it

post-2183-0-63223900-1387922650_thumb.pn

post-2183-0-04350900-1387922714_thumb.pn

Kris

Same as Adriano Flo, my best planche lean  :)

 

 

 

 

g8ew.jpg

 

 

rtxi.jpg

Adriano Augusto

Thanks for your words guys, I really appreciate it. 

 

Iain Scott said:

Awesome back development. Btw is that an Elliot hulse strength camp wristband?

Yeah, it is :D I'm Elliot fan and his wristband was so awesome that I had to buy it :D Now give me +1 strenght!

 

 

strme said:

MN pe/im 6   i like it

Nice compression there strme ;)

 

Kris, great PL. It is a beautiful movement to me, I don't now, it has something special... it's hard to tell :D.

 

C'mon guys, more pics!

thecolin

Everybody planche (lean) now!

 

 

 

 

post-3734-0-42258800-1388049375_thumb.jp

thecolin

This is a bit off topic, but I want to keep this thread alive and see more pictures from everyone!

 

She's not following Foundation, but just in case there was any doubt that kids are natural gymnasts, here's my five year old non-gymnast daughter doing her planche work:

post-3734-0-62243500-1388264735_thumb.jp

ChrisUK

^That is adorable

NoHiddenCosts

^Seconded.

thecolin

Here's my current ROM on Jefferson curls, I'm pleased with my progress. I'm working these at about 55% of BW right now, and I'm making good steady progress.

 

So... is anyone else going to post anything? Help me out, somebody is going to start thinking I'm vain.  :P

post-3734-0-35462200-1388489918_thumb.jp

vannybute

post-15684-0-30310500-1429751049_thumb.p