Hi guys,
Greetings from Singapore =)
Anyway, I'm new to gymnastics building. I've been exposed to gymnastics a little. But this is new! I need help to start up my own workout routine.
I've read Coach Sommer's article on the front lever and planche. Haven't really tried front lever but I'm at the planche progression. My daily routine is something like this:
Frog Stand 3 x 30s (can do it for very long but i can't do tucked planches!)
L-Sit 6 x 10s
Handstand 3 x 1 minute
The sequence goes "Frog Stand, L-sit, Handstand" x3
then L-sit all the way.
My goal is to build up my shoulder and lats(not realy trained here). I have access to the public fitness corner where there is a pullup bar. So maybe i can do my front lever progressions there? Could anyone give me some pointers? I would like to gain more mass but it's quite challenging.
Another goal of mine is some crazy lats strength to do a lot of pull ups. Is it achievable with this type of training? I would like to try it out before i decide to purchase the BTGB Product. I'm a swimmer(budding coach) by the way and i hope this can be adapted for my swimmers =)
Thanks in advance,
Zack