template

Started by scribe3, May 20, 2014 · 5 Replies · 1,943 Views

scribe3

What is the best way to track your progression monthly, as you increase in the reps, excel, or a simple free online notepad?.

Alexander Egebak

I don't want to be that guy, but foundation series track your progress best because of the special workout planer.

 

Otherwise use a steady state cycle and compare end-cycle tests with the stats you started with.

 

A training journal would be an option too, format will be your choice.

 

I hope this was the answer you were looking for.

The Hansenator

I print out each weeks workout and write notes on the sheet. Then it goes into a folder.

 

I don't think it makes much difference what it's recorded on, whatever works for you.

Joshua Slocum

A notebook is nice because you can bring it to the gym with you and write things down as you do them. You could do the same thing with an app/spreadsheet. The advantage of keeping your data digitally is that it's easy to backup and you can potentially analyze it. 

scribe3

Thanks for all the reply's

 

Honestly, I want to be able to analyze my progression over a period of months, using graphs ect...

The Hansenator
scribe3 said:

Thanks for all the reply's

 

Honestly, I want to be able to analyze my progression over a period of months, using graphs ect...

That sounds like a job for Excel to me.