Overtraining ?

Started by Pafke, May 18, 2014 · 1 Replies · 1,519 Views

Pafke

Hi guys !

 I'm trying to train every day for almost a month now and i think i overtraining myself.

I do 5 sets of 10 pullups with 60-120 sec. rest between, with dips i do also 5 seth of 15 repetition with 60-120 sec. rest between every set. For core i do plank for 3 sets of 90 sec. with 60 sec. rest between every set and after this i do 3 sets of 12 leg raises with 90-120 sec. rest between sets. My maxes are 20 pullups, 30 dips, 30 leg raises and 3-4 min plank hold.

I train bodyweight for 7 months now i since i start train every day i dont feel like im progressing.

If anyone can help and tell my how much is enough i would be grateful.
 

David Creekmore

It's very simple.  No one performs best and develops more strength by training the same muscles every day.      Experiment with rest every other day for 3-4 weeks and see how you feel.   Chances are you'll progress faster.   But even if you don't, you'll reduce your chance of injury.