Hey, Hello, and Namaste Everyone.
I missed this part of the forums and have cruised around any introduction for almost a year. But i would like to officially introduce myself and who i am (briefly) because GBT has entered my life and the lives of my brothers, and has also been officially approved by my Guru, as a lifetime training course to follow.
I am Hindu monk at Kauai's Hindu Monastery. I have been a monk for most of my adult life and am almost 30. I have been athletic my whole life and have been following strict dieting throughout. I am currently doing F1 and H1 and have purchased F2, and also plan to keep going for the whole program.
This training is easier for me than most perhaps since my whole life is based on training. I am training 24 hours a day basically, with right thought, action, etc. Each interaction is an attempt at perfection, but im still working at it. (like that one time i got aggressive with Bipocni, sorry bro) So i dont have a family and i am not tied down to things like normal folks, so most of my time is working during the day and training at night, i also am on a sleep deprivation training cycle, where i do yoga and meditation from midnight to 3 am everyday for one month, and one month off, as all young monks go through until the Guru says "thats enough".
Anyway i think the point is im really impressed at everyone here, everyone doing Foundation. With having family to take care of and children to raise, and still having time for your GBT, thats amazing. Also everyone here is very likable, ready to answer questions, and also ready to change as long as its for the good of their training. and btw, TANSTAAFL, your one funny dude.
So im going to do Foundation until its done, because thats what i do, and im really happy to be able to share and maybe even help out here and there, but mostly create subtle confusion with really long winded, whimsical post's.
I have talked with some of you already and am excited to become even more inspired by knowing the rest of you as well. Of course, under my conditions, going to seminars are not really possible unless theres one on Kauai, but Coach your welcome at the monastery anytime for a relaxing tour of the grounds and lunch with some of the monks and myself. (i promise not to talk about training while your on vacation, not really though thats all i would talk about)
OK, did we cover everything? I think i did that.