Aloha One and All,
I have a fairly general question. I am sure this has been asked, but I am being lazy and wish to get to the point.
I cycle my personal training session through powerlifting, olympic lifting, kettlebells, and indian clubs. These aspects of my training interest with not change. My training cycles will usually run 8-12 weeks at a time and since I am getting into better health, I am considering getting back into competitive lifting. I have been actively training for 17+ years and I am great with my programming cycles (peaks and deloading).
My question to the GB community is if anyone has suggestions with programming Foundation 1 at 5 days a week while still attending to my personal strength and performance goals.
I am considering 2 options:
#1: Using the F1 program as a prolonged warmup on the corresponding days. Followed by my strength/conditioning work.
#2: Melding the strength and mobility work in with my regular lifts. EX: SPL series with bar lift X in a circuit.
Any and all information is appreciated.
Keep doing the great work folks!
Thanks!
- Travis