I'm looking to start to develop a weekly routine M/T and Th/F. Each day I want to combine a press, pull, core and leg element as well as particular static strength work.
Monday:
--Static Strength
----BL flat tuck 10x8s
----HeS, 4x30s
--Pull
----FL Rows ~ tuck, 3x5
----XR Bulgarian Rows, 3x5
--Press
----XR PPP, 3x5
----XR Dips, 3x5
--Core
----Back Pull ~ half advanced tuck, 3x5
----L-Sit Lift, 3x5
----RLL, 3x5 (weighted if I find they are too easy
--Legs
----Archups ~ single leg, 3x5(eachleg)
----SLS ~ jumping for distance, 3x20' (each leg)
As far as static strength goes, I was thinking about working one of each of the main four each on its own day, BL on Monday, maybe FL on Tuesday etc.
My questions in addition to your critique:
1) Am I doing too much, or too little? Or not varied enough?
2) Also, as far as the WOD goes; it seems to be mostly legs for Monday, should I do it in addition to my legs routine or substitute it in place of my own.
3) This is for Monday, should I repeat this EVERY Monday for 8-12 weeks as part of a Steady State cycle?
4) I really want to work MPPr and MPPu into my cycles. So I will add those in atleast two of the other three work days, my question is, should I do the MPPr in addition to other Pressing and likewise for MPPu, or just make the MPP my routine for that day?
5) I also DEFINITELY want to work in more CPP. How should I harmonize this with other presses or pulls in a routine?
6) I really think Embedding will be good too, so I will try to add more of this in the following days(and perhaps change my Mondays to include it next week.) Your advice on this would be greatly appreciated as well.
Also, probably once or twice a week I will most likely do a CrossFit MetCon WOD(one from each CrossFit cycle.) Though, I may put that off for a short time while I work on my basic strength.