Slow progression
Started by Josip24, May 7, 2014 · 6 Replies · 2,159 Views
try this
15 pull ups
15 chin ups
10 wide pull ups
10 pull ups behind neck
10 pull ups close grip
10 chin ups close grip
repeat that 3 times
try to finish the routine under 1h30min( with perfect form )
do this routine once a week
![]()
How often are you training? You need to vary the intensity not just repetitions. There are a ton of other pull-up progressions you can try that may help. It would also be good to make sure your form is ok.
I am trying to train every day, bat every week I take a rest one or two days
My form is very good
Don't worry about the maximum repetitions are you capable of doing at a given point. You will gain additional strength as you move on to harder variations and or change the tempo used to do a full repetition.
better have slow proggres, then not proggres at all. keep training, it will come with time. ![]()
Yes, but now I'm more in place than it progresses