Hello

Started by ChloeS, May 6, 2014 · 5 Replies · 1,606 Views

ChloeS

Hello, I am Chloe.I love gymnastics. 

TANSTAAFL
ChloeS said:

Hello, I am Chloe.I love gymnastics. 

Best intro ever.

 

...although Zach's reply makes me think I mistakenly logged in to my gymnasticdating.com account.

Rayne-William

Hi! I am Rayne.

 

I like gymnastics also.

Daniel Burnham

Hello my name is Daniel. I hate gymnastics but am a glutton for punishment.

Keilani Gutierrez

Keilani here.

 

I like to ride bikes. but bikes kept beating me up even after i kept her nice, clean, bought her nice things, took her out, even took her with me traveling....but alas, ever since I started talking with GST, my bike read my posts on the forum and we recently started dating again, my bike's been a pretty solid companion ever since....she still beats me up every once in a while though. 

 

this is not a Dom-Sub relationship, even though it does sound a lot like it. 

Ravn

Hi, I'm Mikkel. I haven't trained since yesterday.