Hello,
I stumbled upon this forum while searching for ways to swtich up my approach to fitness. I wanted to shift away from weights, and practice more body weight style exercises. I have been searching for quite some time for a program that will help me develop the basics. I have no problem with applying myself to a program, sticking with it, and being patient in waiting for results, but I'm wondering if people think it is okay to start with just foundation one.
Looking over the online store for programs, it seems to me like one spills into the next, is that right? So for example when you finish with F1 you go to F2? And the same is with the handstand series, H1 is followed by H2?
I have been reading through the forums, and many people seem to feel that F1 and H1 should be taken on simultaneously. Is there a great deal of overlap in the two programs that makes them compliment each other well in your development? My first impulse was to try F1 for a while, and see if I fall in love with it, and then if I do to follow up with H1, but for those of you with more experience, would you say that it makes more sense as far as progression goes to begin with both simultaneously?
In addition to these questions, I'm curious about the benefit of the mobile technology. It seems like there is a feature that helps you build workouts, and that it is accessible through a mobile device? Is this the case? Do users find this app to be useful in motivation, and structuring of the workouts?
Thanks for any answers to any of these questions that anyone may have.
Cheers and good luck with the training,
TSL