This forum is archived information and is no longer active.

ABH improved ROM, question about weight distribution

Started by RF_Guy, May 2, 2014 · 3 Replies · 189 Views

RF_Guy

During last few months my ABH ROM has been steadily improving. My question is more about how it should feel than how it should look. When I am doing this exercise today I feel that I almost do not have any contact between my pelvic and the ground and at the same time rib cage and the ground. It feels that my whole body weight is concentrated on stomach area only which makes it very difficult to breathe and requires keeping abbs constantly contracted and sticking out. Is that how it should feel? Or maybe I should destribute my weight differently?

Thanks!

TANSTAAFL

Don't have a lot of time right now, but this might help.

Duff

Sounds about right to me.

Joshua Slocum

I find my weight tends to rest somewhere between the pelvis and the stomach.