Probably...
This forum is archived information and is no longer active.
Started by HamdiC, May 2, 2014 · 10 Replies · 529 Views
Probably...
Hee hee heh heh! Nice one! :-)))
Awesome!! ![]()
Invest in a tripod, or you could tightly tape your cameraman to one and glue the camera to him
.
I was just about to say, wow, homemade steadicam! ![]()
Just need to train my camera operator more. Slowly increase the shot times, with an emphasis on quality steady shots. Deload every fourth week. Plus with lots of immobility work, he'll be solid in no time.
HamdiC said:lots of immobility work, he'll be solid in no time.
Ha Ha, he could learn a thing or two off me !!
"Aqui, ó" right at the beginning? Brazilian portuguese?
Desculpe eu nao falo portugues!
But I was just in Portugual for three weeks.
I'm saying "akiyor" which is Turkish for "it's rolling" (but with a bad american accent which probably makes it sound like brazilian portugues in the end).
It sounds just like! Just try typing it on google Translate and hearing it! Perfect! =)
And how's the youngsters' training going?
This should answer your question Iguanus:
https://www.gymnasticbodies.com/forum/topic/16340-abh-rom-contest-me-vs-my-daughter/