New member

Started by TrojanHorse, May 1, 2014 · 5 Replies · 1,702 Views

TrojanHorse

Hi all,

 

I'm new on the site and wanted to say hello.  I've been active in sports my whole life and recently started doing Crossfit at a local box.  I've never done organized gymnastics, but my interest in it grows by the day.  I look forward to communicating and sharing knowledge with all of you.  Hopefully, I'll be able to do more than a handstand and a round-off through doing research on here!  haha.  Have a great day, everyone.

Anze Merh

Hi!

 

Let me be the first to welcome you to the forums! They're a treasure trove of information on just about everything. Have fun spending your afternoons in the next few weeks reading up on past threads!

Jon Douglas

Welcome aboard :D

TrojanHorse

Thanks all!

ChloeS

Hi and welcome  :)

Toxic

hello and welcome