EX-Strongman to GST

Started by Mark Anthony Le, April 13, 2014 · 7 Replies · 11,180 Views

Mark Anthony Le

Hello everyone,

 

I'm fairly new here to the forum after lurking for several weeks and decided to pull the trigger on Coach Sommer's GB F1 and H1. 

 

A little about myself:

I'm an ex-strongman competitor and powerlifter. I've done olympic lifting for a large part of my life. Since birth i've been a Martial Artist. 

 

After several painful injuries and setbacks, I've decided to put strongman training and powerlifting on pause as I explore different facets of fundamental strength trianing. I've always had the utmost interest in gymnastics when I was a child but never really had the resources to pursue it and forgot about it completely. 

 

Hopefully I can participate and give back to this wonderful new community i've now become a part of.

 

 

El Chino

Welcome aboard dude!

Bipocni

Hey there.  Welcome to the forum!

meras

Enjoy SL/PE1

Mark Anthony Le

Thank you all! You'll be seeing me post more.

Hopefully I can get some critique from everyone here.

Rayne-William

Howzit?

Mark Anthony Le

 I just gave it a quick run today. It was quite good. Some of it though is completely foreign to me. ESP SL/PE2>iM. I couldn't manage to breathe correctly.

I'm going to ask in the graduate studies but if anyone can chip in as to why, it would be great.

wheezer
meras said:

Enjoy SL/PE1

 

Now now... let's be kind to fresh meat.  :P