Purchasing access to foundation series outside of US

Started by Erik Skjoldan Mortensen, April 7, 2014 · 4 Replies · 1,793 Views

Erik Skjoldan Mortensen

Hi

I was about to order the foundation 1, when realising that the shop seemed to be only for residents of the united states; i was unable to select country of residence, and the shop required me to fill in state of residence - however i live in Denmark, Europe. Anyone else run into this and have a fix? Would simplest solution be to just pick a state? - or would this somehow screw up the billing verification?
 

Thanks in advance!
 

Coach Sommer

The GB Online Courses are available worldwide.  In fact approx 30% of our audience is from outside the USA.

 

It is only our physical products (rings, handstand blocks etc) which are currently only available within the USA.

 

Yours in Fitness,

Coach Sommer

Ravn

I'm Danish, and haven't had any issues. Welcome, by the way!

Eric Baum

Yeah, I bought it from Brazil without any issue.

Erik Skjoldan Mortensen

Cheers for quick replies all, now a happy owner of the starter pack :)