My Routine

Started by Karz, April 25, 2009 · 1 Replies · 2,249 Views

Karz

Hey, I‘m new here and I plan to start a new workout based on Steady State Routine.

I‘m planning to train 4 times a week (M/T/Th/F) followed for 8 weeks. I'm hoping someone can give me some constructive criticism about my routine.

Workout #1

Pull ups 3x4

HeSPU – box 3x5

Windshield wipers - supine 3x5

Deck Squats 3x5

Workout #2

Row variation 3x5

Pushups - PB 3x5

RLL - headstand 3x5

SLS - Graduated 3x5

Workout #3

Curl variation 3x5

Dips - PB 3x5

HLL - tuck 3x5

Natural Leg Curls 3x5

Workout #4

Chin ups 3x4

HeSPU – box 3x5

Archups - side to side 3x5

Deck Squats 3x5

I‘m planning to do my static holds (planche, back lever, l-sit progressions) every workout before basic strenght exercises.

gymrob

Hi,

I had a quick look and think it's pretty good apart from you have chin ups and pullups in the week, maybe do something else? It's up to you.

You could also embed the static holds in the workouts. Just look at the programming section of the book for more info on this.

I can't really talk since I ask a lot of questions but just so people can search for answers that are already posted: regarding designing new routines based on Coach Sommer's book, there have been several threads on this matter with numerous suggestions. Just thought I'd let people know to help them so they can get the answers without starting new threads. :)

All the best in your training. Good luck.