Just wanted to ask who is hosting this as I would like to find cheap accommodation close to the venue...
Thanks!
Started by Agile, March 21, 2014 · 3 Replies · 1,817 Views
Just wanted to ask who is hosting this as I would like to find cheap accommodation close to the venue...
Thanks!
answers are here:
https://www.gymnasticbodies.com/forum/topic/15371-london-seminar/
Hi Agile,
I shall be hosting the Stroud seminar. There is a Premiere Inn in Stroud, which I recommended originally as at least you know what you will be getting at a reasonable price. Will you be coming alone?
Send me a message and we can exchange contact details if you wish to talk, be happy to help you out more.
From your profile I'd say your a Contemporary dancer, am I right?
Wes Tan said:Hi Agile,
I shall be hosting the Stroud seminar. There is a Premiere Inn in Stroud, which I recommended originally as at least you know what you will be getting at a reasonable price. Will you be coming alone?
Send me a message and we can exchange contact details if you wish to talk, be happy to help you out more.
From your profile I'd say your a Contemporary dancer, am I right?
Yes coming alone and yes contemporary dancer! private message sent..