London Seminar?

Started by ajgregory, March 6, 2014 · 58 Replies · 15,996 Views

ajgregory

I see that a new UK seminar has appeared on the homepage- Is there going to be a London seminar in addition this year, or will this be the only visit to the UK?

 

Thanks

Andy

 

 

Christian

There is a London seminar just announced :D

Cory Fair
ajgregory said:

I see that a new UK seminar has appeared on the homepage- Is there going to be a London seminar in addition this year, or will this be the only visit to the UK?

 

Thanks

Andy

 

We've already been to the UK in January this year. :) July will be our second visit in 2014.

ajgregory
Cory Fair said:

We've already been to the UK in January this year. :) July will be our second visit in 2014.

Thanks Cory- yes, I sadly missed out on the January visit being unaware of its existence until the day prior  :facepalm: . I was just under the impression that there was going to be a second London one, and seeing as this one isn't in London, wondered if there was going to be a third visit... Guessing from your response that aint gonna be the case  :P

Christian
ajgregory said:

Thanks Cory- yes, I sadly missed out on the January visit being unaware of its existence until the day prior  :facepalm: . I was just under the impression that there was going to be a second London one, and seeing as this one isn't in London, wondered if there was going to be a third visit... Guessing from your response that aint gonna be the case  :P

Are we reading the same page?

 

https://zp130.infusionsoft.com/app/storeFront/showProductDetail?productId=96

Christian

But still, come on. 2,5 hours from your doorstep to get to a seminar? I travelled from Norway to Barcelona, Helsinki and London to go to these. Many others travelled further.

Duff

Damn, this is right after my pysical tests for school. Maybe if I can book a flight on 4th...or next year :(.

 

But just in case, what's the best way to get to the location of the seminar? I'll probably be staying in London, not Stroud(if I go).

ajgregory
Christian said:

But still, come on. 2,5 hours from your doorstep to get to a seminar? I travelled from Norway to Barcelona, Helsinki and London to go to these. Many others travelled further.

 

Sure, I completely understand that  :) My personal situation just means that it will be difficult to stay outside London for a number of weekends over the summer (work related). Travelling back and forward will be difficult too, which is why I had my fingers crossed for a London based seminar. I'll do my best to make it, but it is likely it won't be possible.

Cory Fair

Corrected to say UK and not London.  Only two visits this year, we have to share Coach with other parts of the world too!

Bro'
Cory Fair said:

Corrected to say UK and not London.  Only two visits this year, we have to share Coach with other parts of the world too!

 

Will you share him with Paris some day?  :D

Christian
ajgregory said:

Sure, I completely understand that  :) My personal situation just means that it will be difficult to stay outside London for a number of weekends over the summer (work related). Travelling back and forward will be difficult too, which is why I had my fingers crossed for a London based seminar. I'll do my best to make it, but it is likely it won't be possible.

It's really worth it, so if you have a chance go for it :)

Cory Fair
Bro said:

Will you share him with Paris some day?  :D

 

2015 work for you? ;) Where we go in Europe depends on a lot on hosts, so given the right facility it could certainly happen next year.

Bro'

2015 would be fantastic. I don't think I'll be able to make it to any of this summer's seminars in Europe so it would be nice to go to one next year, at last! I hope you find the right host.  :)

Adriano Augusto

I already purchased the seminar.... jojojo, my first GBodies seminar, and I'll go with two spanish friends.

 

Yeeeeeeeeah, excited!

Oliver Harris

Hey, I've booked as well, has anyone looked in cheap accommodation? I think there's a travellodge nearby, I will investigate further.

Alessandro Mainente

Excuse me Cory, is the same location of 2013 London seminar?

Cory Fair
alex87 said:

Excuse me Cory, is the same location of 2013 London seminar?

 

No, it is a new facility. 

 

The Fitness Mill 
Unit 14a Griffin Mill
London Road,Stroud,Gloucestershire GL5 2AZ
piotro

Alex - bear in mind - this is not in London, this is actually nearly 2hrs away on the train from London Paddington station.

Alessandro Mainente
piotro said:

Alex - bear in mind - this is not in London, this is actually nearly 2hrs away on the train from London Paddington station.

 

Cory - it would be good to remove that London Tower Bridge picture form seminars page, it can be misleading.

do you know if is possible to reach the place with airport bus?

piotro
alex87 said:

do you know if is possible to reach the place with airport bus?

I'm not aware of any direct connection like this, you would have to change to another bus/train (if talking London airports), if you could fly to Bristol airport then it is closer to Stroud.

Richard Hamilton

The Bristol Airport Express should get you to Bristol Temple Meads rail station. You can get a train to Stroud but will need to change once at Gloucester or Swindon.

You could also fly into Heathrow and head for Swindon where you may need to change again to get to Stroud. The cheapest way would probably be to hire a car through Enterprise, they seem pretty good

MattProulx

You guys in the UK are lucky :) I drive 4 hours to the next city to see my family, the seminar in canada is a 38 hour drive from me. 

Wes Tan

Hi Guys, great to hear all the interest in the Stroud seminar in July. I'll be hosting guys, I run adult yoga and gymnastic classes at the gym called Flexible Strength.

Stroud is a 1hr 40min train journey from Paddington station, and you can catch the Heathro express into Paddington every 15mins and it takes 15mins. Other options are to fly into Birmingham or Bristol where you can also catch trains to Stroud.

I already said I would come pick up Coach and Orench from Heathrow, if you guys can organize to arrive the same time as them I could hire a minibus and come pick u all up? It's an 1hour 30min by car.

Stroud is set in the beautiful countryside region called the Cotswolds, much nicer setting than London