London Seminar?

Started by ajgregory, March 6, 2014 · 58 Replies · 15,996 Views

Chris Cavanagh

Hi Ineke

If you're still looking for people to share with and you wouldn't mind a random then I'd love to stay in the cottage! I'll also be coming from London, probably on the train, although I'm not sure when yet.

Thanks

Chris :)

Tigra

Sorry for only just replying, my laptop broke down and is still not fixed. So i guess we are 3 people right now. I can have a look at other options at the airbnb, cause there were a lot in that area. I would stay friday and saturday. I have to go to work now, but i'll have a look after and private message you guys straight away.

Tigra
Wes Tan said:

Hi Ineke, yes this place is close to the gym. If you loom on the map you can see the gym is very close, the only thing is you have the railway and canal separating. I know you can cross the canal but not sure about the railway, if you can cross both you could walk downhill to the gym in about 5mins. If not it'll be like a 15min walk. I hope you find others interested. Private message me if you like so I can try to help, Wesley x

Thanks Wesley!

Oliver Harris

Hey guys, I'm planning this weeks workout and was wondering if anyone who has attended a previous seminar would suggest adding in a couple of rest days before the seminar or whether to just go all out. My current schedule is Monday F1-4, Tuesday, F5-7, Wednesday H1, Thursday F1-4, Friday F5-7, Saturday H1 Sunday rest. Should I take Thursday and Friday off to make sure I'm fresh?

What is everyone else doing?

Wes Tan

Hey Oliver, sounds like you have a busy week with your training :-) 

 

Personally, I would make sure you come to the seminar fresh. The days are long, 2 sessions a day of 3hours duration. Whilst we wont be working physically all of the time, the fresher you are the more you'll get from the seminar physically and how much info you'll absorb too.

 

Look forward to meeting you all Saturday.

 

Wesley

SoyeBoy

Flights, trains and accommodation sorted so now I just have the seminar to enjoy - can't wait!

Agile

A Huge Big Thankyou to Coach for a fantastic two days of knowledge, humour, sweat and inspiration, and to Wesley for being a brilliant host, generous with your time and both professional and personal facilities.   It was great, can't wait until next year....

 

THANK YOU!  

Amir

Alvaro
Oliver Harris said:

Hey guys, I'm planning this weeks workout and was wondering if anyone who has attended a previous seminar would suggest adding in a couple of rest days before the seminar or whether to just go all out. My current schedule is Monday F1-4, Tuesday, F5-7, Wednesday H1, Thursday F1-4, Friday F5-7, Saturday H1 Sunday rest. Should I take Thursday and Friday off to make sure I'm fresh?

What is everyone else doing?

Defenitely I would take at least a recovery week, because the weekend you are going to be crushed! Coach is mercyless, at the end of Sunday you´ll see all your weekness points for sure!. It´s great! :icon_twisted:

Wes Tan

Was great to host all of you who made it to the Stroud seminar this weekend. Thank you for joing us and making it a great weekend. 

 

Remember to connect with me on Facebook so that I can add you to the seminar page, search for Wesley Tan.

 

Will definitely arrange some periodic meet ups as coach has recommended, to encourage those of us in the UK to push each other along our GB journey. Keep up the effort guys and thanks again, 

 

Wesley