Equipment and Space

Started by j.kinney, March 12, 2014 · 4 Replies · 1,869 Views

j.kinney

Hi All -

 

I'm considering making the Gymnastics Bodies purchase, but I need to know what kind of equipment and space I'll need. I don't have a gym membership, but will invest in home equipment, if needed. But my space is limited. Can the workouts be done with limited space?

 

Thank you for your help!

 

Jessica

fazool

First, welcome to the forum. I believe that investing in the Foundation and Handstand One programs will be both highly rewarding and humbling at the same time. You will be pleasantly surprised with the progress you will make over the journey to become a much stronger and mobile version of yourself. You can find answers to you questions on any topic by using the search function.

Here is one to start you on your way:

https://www.gymnasticbodies.com/forum/topic/13161-foundation-one-equpiment/?hl=%2Bfoundation+%2Bequipment#entry128764

j.kinney

Thank you for the response (and sorry, I didn't see the search bar:).

 

Just to clarify, I'm considering the GB Starter Pack. Will this work for a *true beginner*? While I do lift weights 3 days/week, I don't have much functional strength and my mobility is terrible. Will this package get me on my way for developing a functionally strong and flexible body?

 

Thank you for any info you can offer :).

Richard Hamilton

No doubt Jessica. It will certainly get you well on your way. You could do with some supplemental stretching on top of the prescribed mobility work in the courses though.

j.kinney

Good to know...thank you, Richard!