I chose the 4 day workout cycle which has me doing FL, sPL, HBP, and RC on Day 1 (Monday). Then on Day 2 (Tuesday) I am supposed to do SL, MN, and SLS, then I take a day off and repeat. Is it okay to do MN on day 1 and FL on day 2? The reason I ask is because MN has Wind Mills for mobility and I am trying to group my exercises that require weights (dumbbell for Wind Mills), rings, Smith Machine bar (incline presses) on the same day because those are the days I will train at the gym. I train two days at home and two at the gym.
This forum is archived information and is no longer active.
4 Day Workout Cycle Question
Started by Mike71, March 5, 2014 · 4 Replies · 177 Views
Or you could just buy a 5 or 8 lb dumbbell and keep manna where it is in the program. They're not expensive
Hi Mike,
I think it's OK to experiment with different arrangements.
See this thread for how others are going about it: https://www.gymnasticbodies.com/forum/topic/13339-what-schedule-do-you-do/?hl=%2Bworkout+%2Bsplit
Yeah, from my recollection, it's ok to split things however you want as far as different exercises/different days. Some mentioned eventually running into problems when certain exercises(that worked some overlapping muscle groups) ended up being closer together.
Thanks for all the suggestions guys!
Mike