Why I didn't buy F1 earlier?

Started by katlinchen, March 2, 2014 · 2 Replies · 2,128 Views

katlinchen

Eeeerrrm.....was it me who asked "Overcoming Gravity by Steven Low is pretty much the same as F courses, isn't it?" just some days ago?

I just wanted to inform you that I just got F1 and this is beyond everything I could ever think of!!!

No more questions about "how many sets or reps, how often should I workout, how can I progress...."

I just can't believe all you guys have been sooo patient and never got upset with me stupid little girl that keep saksing one dumb question after the other instead of just buying F1!!!!! :facepalm:  :facepalm:  :facepalm:  :facepalm:  :facepalm: 


Anyways, I am happy  that I got to this point now, I am going through it carfeully and I guess I might get F2 soon :) 
 

fazool

Welcome. Prepare for a humbling but rewarding experience.

wheezer
katlinchen said:

I just can't believe all you guys have been sooo patient and never got upset with me

 

 

Welcome. :)

 

I think many of us can empathise because we have been there ourselves. Many of us come from power-lifting or bodybuilding backgrounds, relatively clueless about the world of "bodyweight training" - in fact probably picturing a skinny guy doing 400 push-ups!

 

Many of us actually got started with GST because of our own ignorance. We got injured, hit plateaus, felt like crap all the time etc, and this drove us to try something new.

 

Bodyweight training isn't something you know much about until you take it on. It's only natural you wouldn't appreciate the difference from one bodyweight strength training program to another.