Hello, I am interested in taking the foundations courses, but I do not know if it is right for my needs. I don't have any real interest in being a gymnast, I just want to have a "Anywhere, anytime" strength routine. To that end, I'm only interested in the following goals: lever work on a chin-up bar, planche pushups and planche handstand work from the floor, L-sit moves on the floor, dragon flags, one arm-one leg pushups, and pistols (single leg squats). Do the foundation courses teach the progressions to those movements/exercises?
And can you train those progressions without any special equipment? I'm not above trying to make or buy a pair of parralletes, but I can't see attaching rings to my chin-up bar.
What is the program like? Is it just an E-book, or do I need regular access to the internet to do the program?
How many workouts are done per week? Do you train all the "lifts" in each workout, or do you devote each day to a particular skill?
Is it a bad or good idea to include some free weight work once a week? I do 2 martial arts training sessions a week- will there be enough recovery to do the foundations workouts and the martial arts workouts within a week?
I know these are a lot of questions, so I hope somebody can answer them all. Thank you.