What equipment is needed for foundations 1 series. I want to buy it today but don't have access to a gym at this time.
Started by Paul Manfre, February 27, 2014 · 3 Replies · 2,016 Views
What equipment is needed for foundations 1 series. I want to buy it today but don't have access to a gym at this time.
Hi, I have two questions..is it possible to combine some foundation training with handstand training or I have go one by one [ F1.F.2.F3.F4] and then start Handstand training?Also I found I do in my Foundation one training FL/PE2.sPL/PE3,HBP/PE4,RC/PE4 and it means I will complete my F1 with some exercise ahead another..what to do in this case?
Thank you for answer
Erhardt
It is not only possible but actually designed to be combined.
It's also very normal for the various fundament GST elements to be out of sync with each other, and nothing to worry about. It is however very important that you keep the mobility of each element in synch, in other words don't move forward if you can do an element but not the mobility.