Outsider Questions about GB

Started by jayaytee, February 25, 2014 · 5 Replies · 1,977 Views

jayaytee

I made an account because I have a couple of questions about the GymnasticsBodies Program and I did not see a FAQ section or any place to contact personnel.

 

1. Does GymnasticsBodies teach front and middle splits? Does it teach advanced splits like tilts or other standing splits?

2. Do I need apparatus to complete this program, or is there a non-equipment modified version?

3. Is there a different program for women and men? Is there a lean version? I love the skills, but I don't want to get too big. If I add cardio to the routine, will it prevent me from getting too muscly?

4. Do you need a partner for these workouts?

5. Is there any tumbling instruction?

 

I sent this as a PM, but he suggested I post here. Can anyone answer my questions? 

Riku Calderón

I take number 3. There is no possibility that you come too big if you dont use steroids. Women have so little natural testosterone.

Ravn

Hi!

1: A stretch course is being released later this year, and I imagine that it is very comprehensive. If splits are included, I don't know. I'm guessing they are.

2: you need an adjustable dumbell, a set of rings, and preferably stall bars, although they are not strictly necessary to begin with. Table, chairs etc can be substituted for many exercises. A couple of weight discs, a broomstick and some elastic bands won't hurt either.

3: what Riku said.

4: no

5: no

dmbarr

Hi 

 

Considering getting the starter kit but like poster above this site really lacks an FAQ or even a contact email  - I have no idea who it is aimed for (complete beginners, gymnasts only, etc?) What the commitment is and also how long the access lasts when you purchase it.

 

Also I really don't want to go to the gym in the first instance and want to fit it in at home - is this really possible for a few months?  

 

If anyone can help with those queries I'd be most grateful :)

Bipocni
dmbarr said:

Hi

Hi.  There is an FAQ in one of the threads on the forum, but it may be in one of the restricted threads you get access to once you purchase the program.

 

Once you buy it you have access to it forever.  It's aimed at complete beginners, but it will take you quite a lot further than that! 

 

I do all my workouts at home.

dmbarr

Thank you very much!!  :)

 

No point in pre-purchase FAQs being in a post purchase forum though