I need plan

Started by Youness Baassou, February 18, 2014 · 17 Replies · 2,483 Views

Youness Baassou

Hello every body

Pleas i need a workout plan and schedule 

IcedDante

I can already tell you what the answer is going to be...

fazool

As IcedDante stated and confirmed by Josh. Nuff said.

gravy

I heard Insanity is pretty effective

Ravn

I need a bigger house. Please? Anyone?

piotro
Ravn said:

I need a bigger house. Please? Anyone?

No, but you should get a link to Fseries anyway ;)

Jon Douglas

Hey, if anyone has a legit better answer sign me up, I haven't found one yet! :)

Gray
Ravn said:

I need a bigger house. Please? Anyone?

This is success plan for you my friend:

1. Get an axe.

2. Go to forrest. 

3. Make a house.

 

This is MAN like way of doing it.

 

Real MAN also do Foundation and other stuff from GB. :D

Ravn
Gray said:

This is success plan for you my friend:

1. Get an axe.

2. Go to forrest. 

3. Make a house.

 

This is MAN like way of doing it.

 

Real MAN also do Foundation and other stuff from GB. :D

Oh. Maybe you can break the progressions up a bit further for me? Not sure I understand exactly how (snicker  :P )

Jon Douglas
Gray said:

This is success plan for you my friend:

1. Get an axe.

2. Go to forrest. 

3. Make a house.

 

This is MAN like way of doing it.

 

Real MAN also do Foundation and other stuff from GB. :D

Don't push Ravn-- he'll knot a mansion out of rope.

piotro
Gray said:

Real MAN also do Foundation and other stuff from GB. :D

Likewise Real Woman ;).

piotro
Ravn said:

Oh. Maybe you can break the progressions up a bit further for me? Not sure I understand exactly how (snicker  :P )

 

That could be that Mobility course coming...

Christian
Ravn said:

I need a bigger house. Please? Anyone?

You're danish, Lego is danish. Nuff said :-p

Gray
piotro said:

Likewise Real Woman ;).

I'll quote Master Chuin here: "Women should stay home and make babies. Preferably, manchild." :P


Ravn
Jon Douglas said:

Don't push Ravn-- he'll knot a mansion out of rope.

Yeah, and pretty handy with a chain saw too. But I'd really prefer if someone could just hand me a bigger house.

andrue157

Post great thought by all.

Thanks

Jamestiffin

Thanks for all.