This forum is archived information and is no longer active.

SLS/PE2

Started by Collin, February 17, 2014 · 10 Replies · 207 Views

Collin

For the mastery of SLS/PE2 I assume it is 10 per side and not 10 overall?

 

Destiny

10 overall

Collin

Ok thank you for that clarification.

James Hall

1 rep is left + right

Destiny
James Hall said:

1 rep is left + right

 
Coach Sommer said:

- On those particular elements each leg worked counts as a single rep.  Thus for Cossack Squats a set of 10r would be comprised of 5r performed for each leg.

 

- Note that it is not only the overall number of reps involved, but also that these are single leg variations with higher loads and higher levels of neuromuscular activation than the Deck Squats.

 

Yours in Fitness,

Coach Sommer

 
Joakim Anderson
James Hall said:

1 rep is left + right

 You mean "1 rep is left leg bent + right leg straight" right? :)

James Hall
Joakim Anderson said:

You mean "1 rep is left leg bent + right leg straight" right? :)

Haha if I did then I've been doing a lot of extra work

James Hall
Destiny said:

Yep I've be doing extra work. Oops

James Hall

@Density can you post a link to that topic? Let's see what else I've missed. Thanks mate

whaureb

Apparently I've been doing extra work then as well.

Originally I figured it must be 10 times for each leg, because now the week 8 and 12 have uneven numbers (3 & 5r)  :huh: