This forum is archived information and is no longer active.

HS/PE1 Mastery Form Check

Started by jshaw, February 16, 2014 · 2 Replies · 189 Views

jshaw

Here's 1 of 5 sets for the tripod and 3 of 5 sets for the static seated shoulder flexion with weighted bar from 3 different angles.  Sorry if the lack of sound is annoying, I muted it because my son was sitting behind the camera yelling.  I think I'm ready to move on to HS/PE2, but I'm open to feedback.  Thanks.

 

Jennifer

I can't really tell but there should be no arch to the back in the iM.     Take a look at this old thread.

 

It's so hard to concentrate when the kids are yelling and carrying on, isn't it?

jshaw

I'll take a look at that thread.  Thanks.

 

Yes it really is.  I get him set up with his breakfast, his cartoons, even my phone so he can watch learning videos on youtube.  All he wants to do is whatever I'm doing though.  I put the mat down, he lays on it to do situps.  I set up my rings, he hangs and swings on them.  Obviously it's all worth it though, he's just the cutest, sweetest little boy in the world.