Cruise ship

Started by richard9518, February 15, 2014 · 5 Replies · 1,865 Views

richard9518

Hi all

I am strongly concidering getting the f1&h1 start pack. But I work on a cruise ship so have a very limited access to internet, equipment and space.

Can the program be downloaded and how much of it can be done without rings and stall bars.

Thank you in advance for your feedback.

Bipocni
richard9518 said:

Can the program be downloaded and how much of it can be done without rings and stall bars.

Nope, but after you get comfortable with it you shouldn't need the online material too much anyway.

 

Are you sure there's nowhere you can hang some rings?  If you have somewhere to do pullups, you can probably suspend rings from that.

 

There's always ways to work around stall bars...

TANSTAAFL
Bipocni said:
Are you sure there's nowhere you can hang some rings?  If you have somewhere to do pullups, you can probably suspend rings from that.

 

Preferably someplace over the ocean...motivation and all. Perhaps the life boat support beams, or the anchor chain?

Bipocni
TANSTAAFL said:

Preferably someplace over the ocean...motivation and all. Perhaps the life boat support beams, or the anchor chain?

I dunno, I don't think I would be willing to push myself so hard if there were such serious consequences for failure.

richard9518

Lol.... yeah all of a sudden falling becomes a lot more serious.....

TANSTAAFL
Bipocni said:

I dunno, I don't think I would be willing to push myself so hard if there were such serious consequences for failure.

Whatever floats your boat...