Hello, greetings from Serbia
My name is Marko, I am 17yo and first of all I want to apologize for my bad English :oops:
I trained gymnastics as I was 7yo till I was 10yo. After that I stopped, and I think that was biggest mistake in my life ![]()
I live in Serbia, and very small amount of people train gymnastics here, and we don't have lot of experts for gymnastic here. We have only 3 gymnastics gyms in whole country :| But I have that luck to live in town with one of them ![]()
I am verry committed person and hardworker, and I want to back on gymnastics stage with your help. I will do whatever you say, I will let my blood in gym, I will sleep in gym, I will do anything need to success. I know I am old for gymnastics, but I want to achieve maximum level I can.
I am doing bodybuilding for last two years, and I am enough strong for some dynamic movements. Also I am well made because I trained gymnastics when I was young. I am very agile and skilful. I think that left me from that young ages in gym ![]()
But I am very inflexible, and I don't have enough static strength for most of exercises. Also I am 80kg and 183cm and that is pretty much weight for gymnastics, and I don't have enough strength to support it.
So, I have access to one big gymnastics gym, I can practise day and night no limits
I have lot of motivation and I am verry committed so I believe I will success. I just need your help with workout program design.
I am reading this forum already two weeks, but I just don't understand English so much, and there are so many exercises, I can't single out what is for me. I know that I need lot of streching work, and lot of isometric exercises also lot of FBE.
That is why I came here to ask you for help, so please help me to start my gymnastics journey :wink:


