Hello I am a beginner and interested in starting practicing calisthenics-gymnastics training in my routine!!
I have read most of the topics in the forum and i want to start a routine as soon as possible!But first i have to address an issue i have with my left side-arm!
Currently i dont train for the last 3 months since i want to solve the issue i will explain below!I am 179cm. around 70 kg in the mid 20s with to low to moderate bodyfat!(a normal-fit guy)
I have a good background training-foundation in my lower body since in previous years i have done soccer-track n' filed training-preparation and i have some good solid base to start with!But in my upper body i fall short because i have some kind of muscular-tendon-ligament-nerve-bone imbalance in my left side and especially is profound from the shoulder(some atrophy) and below!!
From the elbow and down the imbalance is quite significant!!For my weight-height ratio i have a good base of muscle despite my low weigth!I respond very good to muscle mass but my left side has kept me back to progress in whatever exercise i did in the past!!My rigth hand-side responds immediately to everything(both strength-muscle wise) but my left arm lucks on both strength-muscle not a lot but quite significant!
Can anybody give some advice how to approach the problem?Every opinion is appreciated,though i would also like to listen to somebody with experience in tendon-ligament-bone strengthening since it is a specific problem and from what i have read in the forum i can not find something specific about unilateral strengthening!Although,i have made in my mind a good approach it would be best to listen to more exprerienced guys also!!
Anyone interested i can give some more details!!
Thanks in advance,
Gkastone!!