I've tried H2, so definitely is not possible perform correctly PE1 without the mastery of at least F2 and H1 (Im 7-8). is very impressive how these programs are interrelated.
This forum is archived information and is no longer active.
Looking through the course...
Started by Joakim Anderson, January 31, 2014 · 56 Replies · 1,914 Views
mitko said:An other thing to consider is that when doing a press HS you go trough a position similar to a tuck planche.
Thats what I also thought in the beginning. But as time went by and I watched videos (of professionals), went to Coach's Seminars and sucked up as much info from this place as possible, I learned that nothing is further from the truth.
Planch=lean forward as much as you can so that your head gets as furhter away from where your hands are. Depress shoulders AWAY from your head.
Press handstand/Handstand=Push down as much as can so that your head gets burried in between your shoulders in a neutral position.
The sooner you learn this the faster the progress.
Additionally, if you go through a tuckPL position you will almost certainly arch your way up to HS, while as Mats so nicely put it, burying your head will cause you to hollow, and lift your hips over your hands.
Very different indeed!
I was talking about the part of the press seen in the attached file.
There is a lot less lean then even a tuck planche but still the visual similarity is there.
So is it correct, that we should only start with pHS/PE1 after we've finished F2? I never found an official statement in the H2 material, nor could found a comment by coach in the forum. The course tells us to start the SEs after finishing a 30s freestanding HS.
Because I found a comment which got liked by coach, that says it would be ok to start H2 parallel to F1, I was still wondering...
Could someone please tell me when to OFFICIALLY start with H2 once and for all?
I don't recall where I specifically first saw it, but if you look at the posts right above yours on this page it is quite clear that F2 is the prereq in coach Sommer's mind.
https://zp130.infusionsoft.com/app/storeFront/showProductDetail?productId=90
"Course Prerequisite: Foundation Two"
It's officially been F2 since the day of release. ![]()