This forum is archived information and is no longer active.

Your SL/PE1 Trophy

Started by wheezer, January 30, 2014 · 28 Replies · 1,123 Views

wheezer

Great idea Christian.

 

 

Because I'm way too opportunistic...

 

these shirts are now available: get yours before they become cool!

 

 

tshirt.jpg?color=Black

 

The first to send me a pic wearing one will get featured in this thread. (you'll have to be super-quick)   B-)

 

Check out the options here:

 

http://www.cafepress.com/theabh

LateStarter@46

Those legs are bent!  :D

Christian

FANTASTIC!! :D :D :D :D :D :D

 

Let's check with Coach first if he's cool with it, and if so, I want that :D

Jon Douglas

I would wear the abHell out of that.

Bro'

Times like these, living in France sucks. Impact wearing this to a gym = zero.  :(

Keilani Gutierrez

I want this shirt. when is it being released? :P 

Iguanus

Pure (evil)genius!

emilianop

I want 3!

Christian

Bump

For more hype

wheezer

Bump, because the shirts are now available!

 

Details here.

emilianop

Ahahah!

 

Ships to Wellington, New Zealand?

wheezer

I think everywhere. Everything I have ordered from them has come to south Aus very quickly. Very International friendly.

Nash

Ordered mine!

Mark Collins

Ordered mine.

James Hall

Absolutely brilliant. Ordered

Cole Dano

Was this your idea Christian? Ditto on the  absolutely brilliant comment.

Jon Douglas

I propose an album wearing these.

Can't wait for the 'Do you even cross bro?'

Christian
Cole Dano said:

Was this your idea Christian? Ditto on the absolutely brilliant comment.

I did write a status update that seems to have rolled into something bigger.

Jimmy Bellum

Awesome shirt guys!
In x years there'll be one saying 'Do you even Hungarian, and not die bro?'
 

Keilani Gutierrez
Jimmy Bellum said:

Awesome shirt guys!

In x years there'll be one saying 'Do you even Hungarian, and not die bro?'

 

can you even Mobility, bro?

emilianop
Jon Douglas said:

Can't wait for the 'Do you even cross bro?'

 

In the future I want to be able to wear the "Are you manna enough?" one

HarryBiggle

"Are you manna enough?"

Winner.

Jon Douglas
maolu said:

In the future I want to be able to wear the "Are you manna enough?" one

I like it a lot :D

Bro'

Hahaha, we could have a whole range of smug gymnasts quotes.  :lol:

gohei_

"How's your hungarian?" or "Are you fluent in hungarian?"  :P