Where To Do The Program?

Started by Broncoex, January 29, 2014 · 7 Replies · 3,390 Views

Broncoex

I am very new to the website and was considering the foundations program. My big question is where do you work out? I am currently a member of LA Fitness in Dallas, TX where I lift weights, but wasn't sure if that is the type of place to do these workouts.

Before I bought the program, I wanted to make sure I have a place to do it. Any advice would help!

Bipocni

Personally I workout in my backyard.  The local gyms don't have the equipment necessary for the program.

William

i m working out at home, some rings hanging from my pull up bar, a soft mat, a table or a bigger chair is all you need.

Michael Taylor

In my garage .

You could quite readily find or adapt equipment in a commercial gym to do the programme.

Be prepared, however, for the inevitable comments along the lines of "what muscles does that work" and "that will hurt your back"

Jon Douglas
Michael Taylor said:

In my garage .

You could quite readily find or adapt equipment in a commercial gym to do the programme.

Be prepared, however, for the inevitable comments along the lines of "what muscles does that work" and "that will hurt your back"

SERIOUSLY. Even the Crossfitters think I'm going to injure myself playing with one arm BL ^_^

Rayne-William

I am in far north Dallas. I use the local playground equipment for upper body pressing and upper body pulling exercises. Leg and core work are done at home.

edna

Equipment is minimal. 

 

You can train anywhere.

James Herring

I've been doing F1 at home with a doorway pull-up bar and rings. Special equipment, like for the straddle running man, is improvised (I use the big arm of an easy chair for that one). Maybe you can find some suitable equipment at a playground as well.