Newbie

Started by andreea, January 29, 2014 · 9 Replies · 1,910 Views

andreea

Hey everybody,

 

I just started Foundation 1 this week. 

I decided to start this because I need something to keep me active and motivated and this looks like the perfect challenge.

 

This is a completely new territory for me. I've never done anything like this before, so I need all the help I can get.  :D

 

Andreea

TANSTAAFL

Welcome to the party...well I mean 'party' in that hard work, lots of discomfort, long road sense :ph34r: .

Guest

Hey Andreea,

 

You actually have access to a private forum strictly for Foundation One! Check it out!

Stefano Baral

Welcome aboard, I'm sure you will find this forum very useful!

fazool

Welcome aboard. You will find the Foundation One forum a wealth of information and motivation. May your journey be a rewarding one, while challenging you to areas of strength previously difficult to attain. Prepare to be humbled as well. Again, enjoy the ride.

Murray Truelove

Welcome!

Ravn

Welcome; Grit your teeth and enjoy the challenge :)

Riku Calderón

Welcome!

Jennifer

Welcome!

Bipocni

Welcome to the forum!

 

No ones going to tell you the program isn't hard, but it's also worth it.

 

Good luck with ABH!