Hi I've been reading this forum daily for a while now and I've just recently bought the book. I'm in the process of trying to create my workout. However, I'm a little confused about static holds when combined with basic strength workouts.
1) How often can they be practiced per week and should you practice them during rest days?
Because in the dragondoor article it says:
"Static holds can be performed each day for maximum benefit."
2) If this is true, is there a limit to how many types of static holds I can practice per day?
3) Lastly, at the end of each steady state cycle when I've tested my new maximum hold, how would I know when I should try the next more difficult variation? Once again from dragondoor it says:
"Once you can hold a position correctly for the entire 60 seconds in one set, it is time to move on to the next harder exercise and begin the training procedure all over again"
However, in the book it says you can move on after 15 seconds.