Hello there. I'm new here and I've been experienting with gymnastics by myself for about 5 months or so, just sneaking around learning stuff from youtube and testing it like trial and error, until I found gymnasticbodies and hoped I could get some advice from you guys and learn more about GST. I had previous weight training for about 3 years. Been working towards the full Front Lever, supinated Back Lever and Handstand Presses.
My actual level of strength on the One-Leg Front Lever (with feet touching the knee) is about 6 sets of 16s,
Half Lay Back Lever for 5 sets of 5 seconds and only a rep of Wall-assisted handstand press with my back facing the wall.
I've been training about 4 times a week, rotating between isometrics, eccentrics and full ROM exercises, like a top-down, bottom's up approach. But, I've been kind of stuck on transitioning from the one-leg FL to half-lay, I practice half-lay eccentrics but couldn't reach 90º yet. Need someone to give me some insight about my actual routine, if possible!
Thanks for everything, and have a nice day!