This forum is archived information and is no longer active.

Table inside outs question (FL/PE4 - iM)

Started by kimura, January 27, 2014 · 8 Replies · 376 Views

kimura

It states to do 5 reps each side after every work set, and that down and back is one rep.

So I start in the table, turn over twice and end up in a table, then I do the same thing in the other direction. That's one rep, do I do 5 of these, or do I do 5 to the right and back, and then 5 to the left and back, so ten reps total?

Thanks!

kimura

Thanks! So the athlete is doing 2 reps I can see that, but once he does three more reps does he then have to do 5 reps down and back the other way? It's the 5 reps "each side" that is confusing me a little.

LateStarter@46

Hi

No, it's just the 5 reps ( which also give you 5 reps to the left and 5 to the right).

kimura

Okay thanks a lot! Sort of what I figured but it can't hurt to be sure.

Micawberian

Curses, I'd been doing half reps all along! Thanks for making this thread...

-MR

Me too, but on the bright side, my rest time between FL/PE4 sets increased 100% today. Felt nice :)

kimura

No prob, glad this thread could help

Samin Ishtiaq

if you guys are still doing FL/PE4, does your core stay up, like the model's does, when you come back? My middle sags down :-(