Noob question. Sorry I don't understand this in the workout:
This forum is archived information and is no longer active.
Started by Ron Dykes, January 26, 2014 · 4 Replies · 182 Views
Noob question. Sorry I don't understand this in the workout:
Is this from the workout planner? I'm guessing it's referring to the 4 wrist stretches.
yes, it is from the workout planner. I thought it might be referring to the following four exercises but I can't make sense of it.
Also, I ran across an acronym list earlier that may be helpful but can't seem to find it again. Can someone point me to it?
Thanks
Hon, when you click on your course on the right hand side there should be a Table of Contents. Read everything there. It's not too much reading and it's time well spent.
Yes, the WRS are the stretches, and don't refer to the wrist pushups. Here's your link for common abbreviations/acronyms:
https://www.gymnasticbodies.com/forum/topic/9386-wod-acronyms/