This is what my SPL looks like after 8 months of F1. I think its as good as the demo video ?
I can't figure out how to embed video in the post. If anyone can help me with that - would be appreciated for ease of future posts.
This forum is archived information and is no longer active.
Started by Alhumbraer, January 26, 2014 · 3 Replies · 232 Views
This is what my SPL looks like after 8 months of F1. I think its as good as the demo video ?
I can't figure out how to embed video in the post. If anyone can help me with that - would be appreciated for ease of future posts.
Can't see the video. Have you been at scap pushups for 8 months?
Ravn said:Can't see the video. Have you been at scap pushups for 8 months?
I thought the same thing and was mortified for the OP until I saw the video in which he performs what I think is a great looking arch body hold (aka SL/PE1) with enviable thoracic extension.
To the OP: I personally think your form is good enough to move on, but my opinion doesn't mean much since I'm way behind you in this movement
. Some might say that your legs are a little low, but I wonder if it just looks that way because you manage to get such good height with your thorax.
Out of curiosity, what did your range of motion look like 8 months ago when you started. Was it just as good but without the endurance, or did you increase your ROM as well as your endurance over the last 8 months?
Wrong title so I started this post
https://www.gymnasticbodies.com/forum/topic/14686-slpe-1-form-check/