This forum is archived information and is no longer active.

WOD - 090330

Started by Coach Sommer, March 30, 2009 · 5 Replies · 1,247 Views

Coach Sommer

WOD%20090226.jpg

Complete four rounds:

1 minute Wall HS

15 Swinging Dips

20' L-sit Walk

Finish with 2x10 Wrist Pushups

notes:

1) Go directly from Wall HS to Swinging Dips to L-sit Walks.

2) You may rest 2-3 minutes between rounds.

3) Do NOT skip or substitute another movement for the L-sit Walks. If necessary, you may bend the knees during the L-sit or even set down on the ground in between steps; but complete the reps as prescribed.

Ricky Dawson

Hi Coach...

3) Do NOT skip or substitute another movement for the L-sit Walks. If necessary, you may bend the knees during the L-sit or even set down on the ground in between steps; but complete the reps as prescribed.

Regarding the L-sit walks. I train in my room which is less than optimal but all i have at the moment. I have room to perform an L-sit but only enough room to to walk about 2'. What would be the next best thing for me to do? L-Sit walks on the spot?

I try to stick to the workouts as close as possible and am seeing some really good results. I now have a good back lever on rings and a 2 second front lever hold on a bar. Seeing massive improvements in my body composition too...

many thanks for constantly challenging and changing workouts. :)

Ricky, London, England.

Coach Sommer

Thank you for the kind words, my friend.

While your situation is not optimal, I believe that it can be made to work. I would recommend seeing how many steps it takes you to travel the 2' with an L-sit Walk and then multiply that number of steps by 10. This will give you the number of stationary L-sit steps to take for each round.

Yours in Fitness,

Coach Sommer

Ricky Dawson

Thank you very much coach.

Ricky

JoeS
rickythadondawson said:
Hi Coach...
3) Do NOT skip or substitute another movement for the L-sit Walks. If necessary, you may bend the knees during the L-sit or even set down on the ground in between steps; but complete the reps as prescribed.

Regarding the L-sit walks. I train in my room which is less than optimal but all i have at the moment. I have room to perform an L-sit but only enough room to to walk about 2'. What would be the next best thing for me to do? L-Sit walks on the spot?

I try to stick to the workouts as close as possible and am seeing some really good results. I now have a good back lever on rings and a 2 second front lever hold on a bar. Seeing massive improvements in my body composition too...

many thanks for constantly challenging and changing workouts. :)

Ricky, London, England.

You can also do lsit walks in a circle, clockwise then counter-clockwise :evil:

Nobodystopsdblob

Complete four rounds:

1 minute Wall HS

15 Swinging Dips

20' L-sit Walks (sort of did butt slides. Feet on ground.)

Finish with 2x10 Wrist Pushups