Is there any gymnastics colleges in the uk???
Colleges
Started by Jode5337, January 15, 2014 · 5 Replies · 2,068 Views
There's load of gymnastics in the UK, but we don't tend to have collegiate sports like the US does....
I wonder how much it would cost to fully kit out a gymnastic facility, and how high the roof needs to be.
Jode5337 said:Is there any gymnastics colleges in the uk???
Of course. Its called the BUCS league rather than NCAA. Only a small number of universities in the UK have gymnastics clubs. They are:
London, Loughborough, Leeds, Birmingham, Nottingham, Bath and few others. What city you're from? I'll find out ones near you.
LateStarter@46 said:I wonder how much it would cost to fully kit out a gymnastic facility, and how high the roof needs to be.
As in, build your own?
Spring floors are around 30k I think and every other apparatus is 3-5k each. I'm not too sure about trampolines.
It's about 100k bare minimum not including property and assuming you set it up. Once you add more adequate mats and foam pit it can be more. Roof needs to be just a bit higher than rings tower listed in FIG.