Hello, i'm about to start F1

Started by Yerko, January 13, 2014 · 4 Replies · 1,881 Views

Yerko

Hi everyone,

 

My name is Yerko, i'm 26 years, i'm from Chile (South America), and i'm about to start the F1.

 

Currently i'm doing some excercises, because i practice trapeze, so i use a lot of upper body strenght and flexibility. I've always been interesting in gymnastic, i practiced parkour in the past (4 years ago) and at that time learned how to do some spins and somersaults, but not with a perfect shape or technique.
 
I found the "GymnasticBodies" channel in youtube and started to practice some of the excercises that are shown there. And from there i came in here.
 
I can do some of the excercises but still not master the HS, and i'm doing a progress with the L-sit.
 
I plan to start with the F1 soon. I'm really motivated.
 
Thanks for reading.

:)
Joshua Slocum

Great to have you on board! Don't hesitate to ask if you've got questions. 

William

welcome :)

Bipocni

Welcome to the forum.  Don't think we have any other trapeze artists around here....

Keilani Gutierrez

OTRO LATINO :D #highfive