Question About Foundation Series Online

Started by ScottSummers, January 9, 2014 · 9 Replies · 2,635 Views

ScottSummers

Hi,

 

I've been dying to start this program for ever since I discovered the existence of such a program and materials roughly 8 months or so ago.  I came to the realization that the weightlifting I did really wasn't a true measure of strength (to me) and what my body is capable of.

 

Anyways, I'm most likely going to purchase the Foundation Online series, however browsing the forum so far (and I apologize if this has been asked already) it sounds like there's still a few more in the series to go?  If I purchase all four now does that mean I get access to the later ones or do I have to purchase those when they become available?

 

Thanks in advance and I look forward to joining you all in this experience.

 

Jimmy Bellum

The Foundation online series consist of Foundation 1, 2, 3 and 4. And you will be surprised to find out that all of them are released and open for access, F3 and 4 since ~ end 2013. 

Welcome aboard  :D

Jon Douglas

And it is **awesome***~~~~~

Jennifer

There are 4 Foundation courses which are all available now.  There are more courses in the works which will be made available over time.  You can read about it more here.   But don't worry, you will no doubt have enough to chew on with the Foundation and Handstand courses for now.   ;)

Bipocni
Jon Douglas said:

And it is **awesome***~~~~~

Maybe for you.  I'm still stuck in F1....

Joshua Slocum
Bipocni said:

Maybe for you.  I'm still stuck in F1....

F1 is pretty awesome. It gets you ready for F2!

ScottSummers

Thank you all for the replies. I am absolutely looking forward to getting started. I hope that I'll have access later on to the additional series or if not that they'll be priced reasonably.

Richard Hamilton
Bipocni said:

Maybe for you. I'm still stuck in F1....

You're not stuck. You're where you need to be to make the best gains... same as me :)