New chick doing foundation :)

Started by Heidi Maria Calderón, January 7, 2014 · 12 Replies · 2,520 Views

Heidi Maria Calderón

I just wanted to say Hello to everyone :)

This is new world to me and I´m here thanks to my husband.

 

I do thaiboxing mainly and this is the first strength program for me. I can already feel different muscles activating in my body and I have done this only about one week. I´m very excited about to proceed and looking forward all the benefits and challenges that this brings with for me.

 

I may ask stupid questions in the future but please be patient with me  ^_^

 

 

Heidi from Finland

Bipocni

Welcome to the forum!

ChrisUK

Welcome, and we all ask stupid questions now and then, always good to be sure rather than take a risk.  ;)

Stefano Baral

Better to ask stupid question today than doing stupid things tomorrow...

Welcome into this beautiful journey!

El Chino

Welcome Heidi!

Keilani Gutierrez

hahaha primero Heidi con su apellido de Calderón y despues El Chino :P

son latinos?

edit: welcome to the forum. btw ^_^

El Chino
KeilaniG said:

hahaha primero Heidi con su apellido de Calderón y despues El Chino :P

son latinos?

edit: welcome to the forum. btw ^_^

Haha nicely spotted K.

 

Pero soy chino :)

 

Tengo amigos espanoles, pues.. hablo bastante para hablar.  ;)

wheezer

Uh... bueno.

 

Welcome Heidi. :)

TANSTAAFL

Don't worry, stupid questions will be responded to with grace and respect to all involved...I mean, wait, hold up...thought I was on another forum, please disregard that. Welcome nonetheless :ph34r: .

Jon Douglas

Welcome aboard Heidi :)

Spphysio

Welcome to a place where crazy strength is being developed through foundation...

Jennifer

Welcome to the club!

Shaolintobbe

Welcome!:)