First of all I would like to thank all the effort and dedication that Coach and his team put into GB, it is just amazing how helpful and detailed this is.
I have started gymnastics about a year ago (I'm 19 now) and I cannot complain about a single thing after I started following the Foundation and Handstand Series.
However I recently stumbled upon a problem that I believe many late-starters struggle with at some point. I can't seem to get over the fear of tumbling backwards. A few months ago I started to learn back handspring and other back saltos which technically don't feel very difficult to execute, yet it is the second time that I get a mental block and can't get myself to do it anymore. The first time I got over it just making myself repeat the skill over and over again until I could make it, but clearly this did not contribute to extinguish my fear of back tumbling, it just made me more kinesthetically aware of that particular movement.
Since I am so impressed with Coach's wisdom and attention to progressing the right way, is there some sort of progression I could follow to ultimately get over this fear and start tumbling backwards totally stress free?
Thank you very much ![]()