I am looking for a highly qualified gymnastics coach. I'm thinking a good match might be an older semi-retired or retired coach from the Division I college level or National Team level. However, this coach should have the patience and coaching ability to work with individuals who are not elite athletes or competitive gymnasts. I would like this person to work with one or more of my clients on a one-on-one basis. Ideally the coach would travel to my client's home. We will likely install the relevant equipment at their house. This is in the Los Altos and Palo Alto area of the San Francisco Bay Area. Please let me know if anyone has any coach recommendations or thoughts. Thanks in advance!
Looking for a gymnastics coach
Started by Gabe Rinaldi, February 26, 2008 · 1 Replies · 3,652 Views
Anyone have any ideas where I can look to find such a person? I don't really need the person to be a former college or national coach, but they should be highly qualified. Let me know if you know where to find a coach like this who would be willing to go to a clients home.
Thanks!