New and Old to GST

Started by Trevor Lewis, December 20, 2013 · 4 Replies · 6,126 Views

Trevor Lewis

Thought I'd introduce myself. Purchased the BtGB a few years ago and have fiddled with the exercises in it on my own and not making any great progress to show for it. Finally, decided to stop making excuses and get dedicated to my training and bought the F1 and H1 coursework. Gonna start over at the beginning and build a better foundation with the new material and hope I clean up some of the weak spots in my training.

 

Looking forward to the journey with you all in the future.

Jon Douglas

Welcome aboard.:D

LateStarter@46

Welcome Trevor, good luck with the training.

For some reason, yours and Jon's comments triggered off a latent childhood memory and when I found the corresponding video I was surprised to see the gymnastic equipment within!

Enjoy:

Trevor Lewis

Hah, early childhood programming to become a gymnast! And thanks for the welcoming. Already testing the progressions for mastery and finding I'm shaking a bit towards the end of the first one! Still completed the timing req but unsettled by it being so shakey. Definitely not where I was expecting to stall out.

Jon Douglas
Trevor Lewis said:

Hah, early childhood programming to become a gymnast! And thanks for the welcoming. Already testing the progressions for mastery and finding I'm shaking a bit towards the end of the first one! Still completed the timing req but unsettled by it being so shakey. Definitely not where I was expecting to stall out.

Totally normal :) the more honest you are instead of going by your ego, the easier it is to pick weaknesses you can then readily address :)