I need 3 day program

Started by gymtony8, December 1, 2013 · 2 Replies · 2,366 Views

gymtony8

Hello everyone,

 

 

I need to create 3 days program to hold   planche, front lever.  I am training for 2 years in the gym, i can hold back lever, flag but  hardly succes to learn planche and front lever.

 

 

 

Can u help me with how u mastered planche and FL?

 

 

 

Thanks and sorry for my English language.

Joshua Slocum

The Foundation series would be your best bet. 

DiTi

day 1. planche and other upperbody pushing exercises

day.2 front lever and some other upperbody pulling exercises

day.3 legs and flexibility work

repeat.

 

u also need to train more dynamic exercises for example in day one u can do HSPU and dips

in day 2 u can train one arm chin ups and in day 3 pistol squats ,calf raises and front or side splits

 

if you need advices on how to progress in planche and fl id say foundation series are THE BEST